The scope of the Supply includes:
The preparation of the DFD, the construction, supply, installation and commissioning of the Automatic Train Supervision System in the new Extensions of the Athens Metro Lines 2 & 3.
The new extensions of the Metro Line 2 & 3 for which the aforementioned systems are to be installed are as follows:
|Extension of Line 2: Agios Dimitrios – Elliniko
|Extension of Line 2: Agios Antonios – Anthoupoli
|Extension of Line 3: Egaleo – Haidari
|Extension of Line 3: Haidari – Piraeus/Dimotiko Theatro
|Completion of Line 3: Holargos, Nomismatokopio & Agia Paraskevi
Modifications to the control center and the technical room of the OCC, as well as general modifications of the existing ATS system and other general adjustments.
The scope of works of the Contractor shall include in particular the following, not limited to that:
- Preparation of the DFD of the new Extensions and works, as specified above, based on AM’sGFD level design and the contractual documents.
- Preparation of the DFD for the upgrading and the completion of ATS/PIS systems and equipment in the Operation Control Center (OCC) as well as on the Lines in operation or under construction, including interfaces with the new Extensions.
- Ergonomy study and preparation of the DFD for the modification to the configuration of the operation room at the OCC, including the entire furnishing.
- Supply and installation of the entire furnishing in the OCC room.
- Modification to the trackside and/or to the central systems in operation, with regard to the software and their equipment, as required.
- Construction of the ATS/PIS equipment, including type tests and Worksite Acceptance Tests, commissioning of ATS/PIS equipment, participation in and provision of support to the Trial operation.
- Supply and indoor/outdoor storage of ATS/PIS equipment.
- Installation of ATS/PIS equipment.
- Decommissioning of equipment not needed and delivery of materials to AM.
- Participation in the testing and commissioning of other Contractors’ systems, with regard to ATS/PIS systems and their interfaces.
- Maintenance activities for the entire warranty period.
- Three-Year Guarantee for good operation, the supply of the Spare Parts, Tools and the testing equipment, the Personnel Training,the maintenance and rectification of failures to the systems, the equipment as well as to the material to be used, the compilation and delivery of the Documentation, the Maintenance and Operation Manuals and the “As Built” Drawings for the entire scope of the Supply, in line with the stipulations of the Contract documents.
The equipment and the works of ATS and PIS Systems either to be delivered or to be upgraded within the framework of this contract include in particular the following not limited to:
- Automatic Train Supervision at the OCC.
- Video rear projection system to display the status of the train circulation and the Traction Power.
- Operators’ work stations, furnishing and equipment in the control room of the OCC.
- ATS Simulator, Work Stations for Maintenance and Diagnosis, as specified in the “Design and Performance Technical Specification of ATS/PIS systems”.
- Passenger Information System in the OCC and at least in the new stations.
- Reconfiguration of the main equipment area.
- Modification and rearrangement of the UPSs in the OCC.
- ERTMS test devices.
- Interfaces with the Signalling system provided by other Contractor.
- Cables of several type, including cable components.
- Temporary supplies and installations.
- Cabling Infrastructure (if not provided by other Contractors) such as
- cable trays,
- cable ducts