Brief Description of the Scope of the Supply
The scope of the Tender includes the Design, Supply, Installation, and Commissioning of the Building Automation and Control System (BACS). The BACS system shall monitor and control the tunnel ventilation system, HVAC system and the building electromechanical systems in stations, ventilation shafts and tunnels, as well as in the depots of the lines and extensions under construction / tendering of Athens Metro Lines 2 & 3 (with the exception of HOLARGOS, NOMISMATOKOPIO and AGHIA PARASKEVI Stations of Line 3 Extension from ETHNIKI AMYNA to DOUKISSIS PLAKENTIAS Stations) at a local level from the workstation in all Station Master Rooms (SMR) as well as at a central level from the existing and operating workstations in the Operation Control Centre (OCC) at Syntagma.
The scope of the Supply also includes the Design, Construction, Supply and Commissioning of Fireman Foxes and PLC switchboards related with the electromechanical (E/M) systems to be covered by this Contract.
The Contractor’s scope of works shall mainly include the following, namely:
- Preparation of the Detailed Final Design (DFD) of all necessary works for the gradual installation and commissioning of the new BACS system. The DFD shall ensure that no disturbance whatsoever shall be caused to the revenue operation of the Metro and that the Time Schedule is strictly adhered to.
- More precisely, as part of the DFD, preparation of a design for the interconnection of the BACS system with the existing equipment, at a central and a local level, as required.
- Provision to other Contractors of the total of necessary data and information concerning the communication protocols and the parameters of the entire software, as well as the interface of the Metro systems and equipment with the systems and equipment of the Contractors, as required for the execution of the Supply.
- Coordination with other Contractors for all works, including interfaces, and on time provision of information that AM or the said Contractors.
- Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the overall BACS equipment.
- Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all necessary equipment for the interconnection of the BACS system with the operating central servers to be selected by the Contractor, as described in detail in the Technical Specifications document.
- Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all equipment for the interconnection of the BACS system with the local equipment, already installed and in operation, of the stations and the adjacent shafts of the first phase of the extensions, as required.
- Upgrading of the servers in operation of the central monitoring and control system, to be selected by the Contractor, for the surveillance and control of the tunnel ventilation system, HVAC system and the total of the E/M system of the second and third phases of the extensions from the OCC, in accordance with the Technical Specifications.
- Transfer of the servers in operation, of the central monitoring and control system, to be selected by the Contractor, as well as of the Uninterruptible Power Supply System (UPS) in a properly configured area inside the OCC to be indicated by AM.
- Part of the DFD shall consist in the provision of accurate data on the energy consumption requirements for the entire BACS equipment per station for the supply of the system from the UPS system of each station.
- Design, construction, supply, testing and commissioning of the Fireman Boxes of the stations under construction/tendering.
- Design, construction, supply, internal wiring, testing and commissioning of the PLC switchboards to control the operation of the foreseen E/M systems in stations, shafts and depots of the second and third phases of the extensions.
- Supply and installation of the fibre optics of LAN local network in stations, shafts and tunnels.
- Worksite acceptance tests and commissioning of the BACS systems of the extensions of the second and third phases.
- Participation in the Testing and Commissioning of the E/M systems of other Contractors, as required.
- Participation in and support to the Trial Run of the extensions of the second and third phases.
- Maintenance activities for the entire warrantee period.
- Provision of spare parts, tools and testing equipment.
- Training of the Maintenance and Operation personnel.
- Provision of documentation related to the adequate structure, including operation and maintenance manuals, as well as the “as built” documentation.
Moreover, the Contractor:
- during the DFD stage and the construction, testing, installation and commissioning of the equipment, shall participate in all the meetings held with AM or with other Contractors, as required;
- shall assess risks, safety, the safety certificates of the BACS system he provides, including all relevant interfaces, and provides the relevant documentation providing that the system complies with the Safety Integrity Level (SIL), as required for meeting the purposes of the system, under any possible operating conditions. Moreover, the Contractor shall provide general and specific safety analyses for each application of all the systems he provides;
- shall certify RAMS performance in accordance with European Standard EN50126;
- shall prepare and implement an Interface Management System;
- shall prepare and implement a Health and Safety Plan.