ENVELOPES FOR THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE METRO NETWORK EXTENSION TO HELLINIKO
Based on the scheduling of YPEHODE, as it has been announced by Mr. George Souflias, Minister of PEHODE, last October, on February 18th 2005 the Project “Line 2 Extension, AGHIOS ANTONIOS-HELLINIKO tunnel section” (budget: 350 million euros), which concerns the 5,5 km long underground construction, the construction of 4 new Stations and an 8-train underground stabling area.
Today, Monday 4th April 2005, the deadline for the expression of interest expired (A’ Tender Stage). The following Companies/Consortia consisting of greek and foreign companies expressed interest:
- ZAGOPE – CONSTRUCOES E ENGENHARIA S.A. – CONSTRUTORA DO TAMEGA S.A. – SOCIEDADE DE CONSTRUCOES SOARES DA COSTA S.A. – EFACEC ENGENHARIA S.A.
- MICHANIKI S.A.
- AKTOR Α.Τ.Ε. – SIEMENS A.G. – VINCI CONSTRUCTION GRANDS PROJECTS
- VIOTER S.A. – BETON UND MONIERBAU GmbH – MARTIN ROSE GmbH & Co. KG – GLEISBAU HILDIG & VENTZKE GmbH
- IMPREGILO – ΑΕGΕΚ – SELI – ALSTOM TRANSPORT
- ALPINE MAYREDER BAU GmbH – OBRASCON HUARTE LAIN S.A. – ΤΕRΝΑ S.A. – PANTECHNIKI S.A. – POWELL ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS INC.
- ED. ZUBLIN AG – ATTIKAT ATE – ATHINA ΑΤΕ – TPF CHAPEAUX INTERNATIONAL S.A.
- J&P-ΑVΑX S.A. – F.C.C. CONSTRUCCION S.A. – ELECNOR S.A. – INSTALACIONES INABENSA S.A.
The aforementioned consortia will be evaluated by ATTIKO METRO S.A., based on the criteria set in the Tender Documents and the preselected companies will be called upon to submit at Stage B’ their Technical and Financial Offer for the Project.
For further information you may contact the Public Relations Division of ATTIKO METRO over the phone 210-6792031, by fax 210-6726126, or send an e-mail to [email protected]